Historical Hair...the inspiration behind a new idea...

I thought that it would be a fun idea to do some hair-style tutorials on this blog, since I have had plenty of practice with 5 younger sisters! :) I love doing unusual and pretty hairstyles, and of course some of the best are historically inspired! :) For a long time I have been wanting to figure out some particular hairstyles from period movies, so I will be working on those. But I wanted to know which ones you girls would like me to figure out and do tutorials on. Here are the choices. You can vote on the sidebar for your favorites and I'll do my utmost best to figure them out! :)

Belle Gardiner's hairstyle for the ball (and this was the single picture I could find of it- I'm sorry!)

Anne's Shirley's classic Gibson-girl pompadour....


Ada Clare's (Bleak House) sweet hairstyle- so pretty for a young girl!

I really like this hairstyle of Harriet Smith's in the 2009 Emma. All her other hair-days are horrible, but this one is actually really cute! :)




I guess Barbara Spooner's hair (Amazing Grace) is slightly too ambitious at this point, isn't it? Not to mention I'd be hard-pressed to find a girl with enough hair to be the model! :)
Well, go ahead and vote! :) ~Rachel


0 comments:

Post a Comment