Great Expectations....Or What I Would Do With Them :)

You know how people always ask you what you would do if you inherited a million dollars?
I for one have never been able to answer that to my satisfaction. What would I do with a million dollars? I'm not sure I even have the concept of what I would do with a thousand dollars (of my own) down! :)
However, as I was randomly thinking of it last night, I decided on what I'd do. After tithing it, and paying off Mama and Dad's mortgage and things like that.....what would I do with it?
Well, it starts with a "hire" and ends with a "historical seamstress"! :D I love sewing, of course. But since my machine is broken, and I truly don't have time, wouldn't it be lovely to have someone making costumes for me? :) Of course it's frivolous, but I for one would wear the clothes, so it would not be a waste. But for now I'll just sigh happily as I look at pictures of gorgeous historical clothing....no one feels like bequeathing me a million dollars anytime soon, do they? ;)


Love this one! :)


This one almost looks like lace over a different material, doesn't it? :)



Velvety! :) And gorgeous



I wish I had this dress! Isn't it beautiful? Of course, I'd have to pay the seamstress extra to follow me around and adjust the train! ;)


And this is a really cool Regency dress with beautiful embroidery on the skirt and sleeves.

Well, I think you get the point now! :) ~Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment